We all know my BIRTHDAYWEEK™ thing is serious business--even though it kind of snuck up on me this year. Here it is Friday, and boom! Birthdaystravaganzas are upon us.
I could do my whole #5ForFriday post today about the five-ish hours I spent with the glorious Lindsay Emory, local writing bestie extraordinaire, at our secret Panera. (It's all about mobile ordering cookies, y'all.) But I won't because that might embarrass her.
But she is getting top billing on...
The Top Five Beautiful Things That Happened to Me This Friday:
1. Cookies and gossip and plotting world domination with Lindsay Emory, my BIRTHDAYWEEK™ sister and parter in general and specific shenanigans.
2. Friday night pizza at EATZI's for $10...and leftovers in the freezer, holla!
3. I got super great mail today. Who doesn't love opening packages? Even though I, ahem, totally forgot I ordered the stuff that arrived today. But that makes it like a surprise, doesn't it? ;)
4. The Return of My Words! I don't know what's gotten into me this week, but I'll take it. The muse has returned and I've been writing up a storm. Maybe I should have put that as #1 on this list so I don't drive all that inspiration away.
5. Speaking of driving, I'm prepping to go home for the Haughton Family BIRTHDAYWEEK™ Celebration. Which isn't really that arduous at all considering I've only been home for a few nights and didn't really unpack. (Should I admit that? Oh well. Real talk. I know you love it.)
Oh, and if you want to enter an #AmazonSweepstakes for one of NINE copies of The Last Plus One, make sure you enter by clicking here.