Quickie #5ForFriday tonight since I'm just at a stopover at my mom and dad's house before heading out to Sedona tomorrow! #TheYearofPossibilities is in full swing, people, and life is beautiful.
- Spent the morning fixing eggs for the poodle-brother (as seen on insta) and working from my satellite office...in my ratty old house dress. BLISS.
- Impromptu invitation from my sister-in-law to run up to the Littles' school and see littlest little's project. It was the cutest and the coolest. Kids are so rad. Especially ours.
- Fantabulous parmesan crusted chicken lunch with Mum. (Followed by a shared red velvet cupcake chaser.)
- The 1/2 red velvet cupcake from Sprinkles should really get its own bullet point. Because cream cheese frosting.
- Laundry done (yes, I left my house in Dallas and did laundry out here and I'm an adult and have a working washer and dryer in my own cozy cottage) and am getting things laid out for my trip to Sedona and Santa Fe!