Home from a magical whirlwind of Romancelandia love on the east coast...and now I have something that isn't quite con crud but is keeping me down a little.
So I'm conducting business from bed! (Like a fortune cookie but with less sugar.)
Here are five lovely things about my Friday:
1. RITA BOOKS. An excuse to lay around and read is a beautiful thing.
2. DōTERRA. I've been slathering myself in essential oils to try and head off whatever ick is trying to attach itself to me. And I smell goooooood.
3. ICE CREAM. My poor throat needed it.
4. MY MOM. Had a sweet little chat with Mumsie this evening. Moms rule. I'm sure I'm healed just by hearing her voice.
5. EARLY BEDTIME. Presented without explanation.