Since I left my day job, I've kind of become a little bit like the dowager Countess of Grantham: "what is a weekend?"
No, it's not because I'm a member of the aristocracy (though if you have an heir or a spare lying around, be sure and give him my number). It's because when you freelance, every day is a workday.
But I've decided that I'm going to make Fridays FriYAYs in 2017--sure, I'll get a little work done, but I'm going to celebrate life by doing extra fun things or enjoying little moments (or objects) and report back.
And if I miss one here or there, just know it's because I'm out having a fabulous time with a British spy who is also at a Navy SEAL and heir to a Dukedom. Who has a ranch in Wyoming and an island in the Maldives. And rides a motorcycle.
So here goes the inaugural Five for Friday:
1. Had a super fantastic lady lunch with my local braintrust. Cookies, laughter, and tears were shared. And plans for world domination, duh.
2. Return of blanket scarf weather!
3. It was raining so I couldn't go for a walk outside, so I decided to get a manicure with an extra long arm and hand massage.
4. I got news my childhood bff will be in town next week. < hallelujah hands >
5. I got two awesome things in the mail – both of which will make productivity so much more beautiful. (And if you follow me on Instagram – especially Instagram stories – you already got a sneaky peek of them.)