My beloved MacBook Pro is out of sorts, so this #5ForFri is coming at you quick and dirty from my phone. (Lordy, I hope there's autocorrect.)
You know you like it dirty:
- I washed my car yesterday (to get rid of west Texas road dust and bug guts) which means I Am The Goddess of Rain. It rained off and on most of the day and is now gloriously un-hot here in Dallas. Not cool by any stretch of the imagination, but a pleasant 70-something. <happy sigh>
- Speaking of pleasant: even though Photoshop decided to hijack my computer today, I did spend a delightful day working at the library in my favorite spot. Just not doing the work I'd planned on.
- THE BEST OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN DALLAS WAS CONSUMED BY ME.
- Also a burrito. But in a bowl. Because health.
- And while I'm praying for my computer's return to good health after uninstalling and reinstalling...and reinstalling...and reinstalling Photoshop & Illustrator, I'm choosing self-care over worry tonight and reading a dang romance novel. Or two.